Wednesday, October 21, 2015

dearest veil.....

Okay I am just want to clarify why I become a jerk
Real jerk
I've been using my veil since february till september
And after going to college (malang to Bintaro)
I put it off??


So many people ask me, why I do that?
How could I become a jerk??
Become Son of a beeech etc

Okay I admitted I am being jerk right now
Because I can't handdle with my words
I am just like a piece of shit right now
Have no consistence with my words
And some  people judge like I play with my religon

It just like a pro and contra with an "obligation of wearing a veil"
It shouldn't look like that,
Wearing a veil is a "must" actually in my religion
And I know about that
And I did...
But there's so many thing to do "in a must" condition,  another rules of a veil
Like we should pray 5 times a day
Like we must not judging each other
Like we must not hurting each other
Like we must  telling  the truth
And so many thing in a "must"  we shhhould do
But why u just focused on myveil?
Why u don't ask about how many time I pray today?

I don't want discuss about this sensitve things actually
But I am just wanna tell you, it could't change me if I wear a veil or not
You'll still my friend, I still love with all of you
Its up to you, if you want hate me after reading all this crap
Don't worry if I become atheist or something like that
Because I really love my God, my religion

I still reading some books about sufi, if you want to know you can ask me privately
I could cry with just look up to the sky, and wondering why God just so Good

It just right now I am become a totally jerk

And for all of you who having consistency in wearing hijab, I give all off my thumbs for you all
You all just amazing, stay like that
All of the men drooling over you
You'll  get a great and amazing husband soon, because u're not an  usual women, ure different
Ure totally an angel

And for all of you who doesn't wearing a hijab
Just okay,
You're not a bitch at all,
You just not ready yet
Everyone need a process
And I believe sometimes if you're ready
You'll wear it, I believe that
Because who doesn’t want change become a better person?
But just like me, I am just not ready yet


Honestly I am so sad of become like this actually,
but you just don't know how hard when you should become "not yourself"
Like I always have a low confidence, or like I just feeling not good when I am with my hijab

Everyone said that I am better with my hijab, my heart feels that too
But I have I tiny devil heart that haunts me like a shit

I lost my confidence
And it feel so hurt
I can't be my self

Sekali lagi untuk kalian yang mengingatkan terimakasih,
dan suatu saat ntah an hour later, atau besok atau 20 tahun depan, I ll be back, dan menyesali ke labiilan in
semoga bermanfaat

:(
i




No comments:

Post a Comment